Sunday, March 01, 2009

Storage Solution

Look what I found!


The perfect storage for all my makeup collection.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Hahaha...


Ok obviously I didn't buy that.

I bought this instead.



Toyogo 3-tiered drawer for $14.90. Bought it off Fairprice Xtra.

It's a beautiful blue shade. Very sad it turns out green in the photo.
The plastic packets next to it and on top of it are compartment dividers where you can get them at Daiso.

I'm still in the midst of packing. Non-mineral items are easy to arrange but it's the mineral makeup that gives me a headache.

I think I still need slip-proof mats because everytime I open it, the items just fly all over the place. :(

Although it's a pretty drawer (out of the other Toyogo drawers), I wouldn't recommend this model. The back of the drawer sinks down when you pull them out. So when you close it, it gets stuck and you have to push it up to close it properly. I think it's a design defect for this model because my uglier Toyogo drawers work perfectly fine. But still, it's just so pretty la.

No comments: