Wednesday, December 24, 2008

不一样的自然养生法

Would like to share an inspiring video (if you can understand Mandarin).

For this video, it talks about how blood type is related to diseases. I think it's rather interesting...





Dr. Tom Wu in that show also talks about how daily food can affect lifestyle and aids in improving health and natural healing,. He is into naturopath/alternative healing and incorporates both chinese and western concepts together, that's why I'm so impressed with him.

Also bought the book written by him.





If you have a chance, do get it from Popular but the text is in Traditional Chinese characters. I had a hard time locating the book cos it was OOS rather fast after it was released (and maybe due to the show).

I don't think it's possible for us to follow his diet entirely but the tips inside will change your mindset and make you want to change your lifestyle/diet into a healthier one. Hope you enjoy the video and get inspired by it like I did.

No comments: