Friday, January 09, 2009

The Body Shop Atrium Sale @ IMM

Popped by IMM just now to get TBS items. Shower gel was running low. I am now officially a TBS addict (once you signed up their card, you will become one).

Items and prices on sale were the usual. Fragrances, gift sets, Autumn collection cosmetics, (i don't recall seeing brushes), leftover of the Christmas bath collections, skincare, shower gels and more shower gels. :p

The "5 for $10" section was much bigger than the one I saw at Plaza Singpura during the previous sales. More variety and there were skincare items. And so I couldn't resist anymore. I have been lemming for the Seaweed range and Tea Tree Oil range for quite a while. I need to try them. Here are my buys:

5 for $10
- Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
- Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
- Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
- Seaweed Clarifying Toner
- Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash
- Tea Tree Oil Toner
- Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover
- Aqua Lily Shower Gel
- Mango Shower Gel
- Aqua Lily Body Lotion

2 for $14.90
- Strawberry Bath & Shower Gel
- Ginger Bath & Shower Gel

Also grabbed 2 body mists at $9.90 each.

Spend $50+ and you'll get a $10 voucher which you can only spend within the month at IMM. (bummer) I think you'll also get offered membership if you aren't one, which is a good deal too cos I had to pay for my membership.

Ok I think I bought enough to smell nice nice for a long while. I have quite a few cleansers on hand and am really wondering how I am going to finish them all. Officially on TBS ban!


P.S. This is not the end of my TBS purchases. Still something due my way sometime soon. I'll post it when it comes. :P~

---------------

The sale's till 11 January. And it's at IMM atrium, the area near to McDonalds. (There's actually also a lingerie sale where Pierre Cardin bra sets are sold for 2 for $35. But of course, it's in the MIDDLE of IMM so haha, it's hard to shop in peace.)

Shuttle buses from Boon Lay and Clementi MRT have ceased operations from 2 Jan. If you are taking shuttle buses, drop off at Jurong East where they promised to increase its intervals.

Happy shopping.

No comments: