Thursday, January 01, 2009

Review: Canmake Eyelash Essence

Canmake Eyelash Essence
link: http://www.canmake.com/en/eeye/392.html

Bought this earlier during a Canmake sale at 30% off. Decided to give it a try. I have been using this on and off only about 3 times ever since I bought it. Upon application, it is a little stinging. I think that is due to the alcohol content. However, I find it bearable if you can apply it with precision on the lashes so that it does not get to the eyes.

I only use this when I'm going out. Tried it as a base before using a electric eyelash curler (which is Watsons inhouse brand btw, managed to get it cheap). The curls lasted better.

And the effects? It works for me. My eyelashes were not very short to begin with. But I did notice that it's definitely longer now. I'm pleased with the results. And it's noticeable cos my lower eyelashes are not that much but now I can definitely see it. :)

I would definitely recommend this product. I am a little worried of my eyelashes getting TOO long though (lol), of which I am not sure what I would do when that happens. Never heard of eyelash trimming anyway. It is good to have to use as a eyelash base before applying your mascara as it protects the lashes. You can also use it at night to repair your lashes.

The cons of this product is probably that it contains alcohol (which most people don't like for it's drying). I think you still can give this a try and use it on a weekly basis if you are concerned about the ingredients.

Will try using it on my eyebrows and see what happens next. :P

No comments: