Saturday, August 22, 2009

My First MAC Blush

I finally got my first MAC item. Couldn't resist the 25% sale a few months ago. This came in late because it was specially air-flown over by a darling angel. -coughs- -wide grins-

I bought 2 items but the MSF I wanted was out of stock. It was all right because I ended up spending on something else instead. So anyway, here's the MAC blush in Style that I got.



Style is described as "Coral-peach with gold pearl (Frost)" on MAC website. First impression was it really looks that unimpressive as the picture I posted. It looks like a boring orange peach. It doesn't really look like a coral to me.

I would describe Style as a sheer coral-toned peach with gold shimmers (or frost) in it. The frosty finish is rather hard to describe. It's a mixture of a shimmery and satin finish where you see the shimmers but they are muted and not loud, giving it a nice subtle sheen on the face. I don't find it very pigmented on my NC25-30 yellow toned skin. I piled on quite a bit and really don't find it as pigmented as some have reviewed it to be on MakeupAlley.com. I guess it works differently on different people. It goes on like a subtle peachy glow, very natural. I just put this on and it makes my face look so fresh and awake. It's super gorgeous. Really am loving it.

I'm kind of glad I chose this over Peaches (true matte peach) which I really wanted to get. Think coral blushes suit me better than peach blushes. I love the glow that Style gives.

Is this the start of a MAC blush addiction? Heh. :p

No comments: