Monday, February 16, 2009

Hauls from John Little Sale

This post is very belated. Was feeling too sick to put it up earlier. Anyway...

So here's my hauls from last John Little Sale.



1. Fasio Hyper-Stay Mascara Shock Free (Curl-Long) and Glitter Mascara Set at $10. (Valentine's promotion)
2. L'oreal Superliner (not in picture, I forgot!)


And here's my haul from last last John Little Sale. (LOL)


1. Fasio Double Dazzling Eyes Quad in C4 and C5
2. ZA Tinted Moisturizer 20
3. Lioele Cream Eyeshadow (Peach)

And more hauls before that....

1. Fasio Double Dazzling Eyes Quad in C3
2. Fasio Gift Set (3D Perfect Eyes, Lipliner, Lipstick and Whitening Toner) at $11+ (John Little Expo Sale)
3. Majolica Majorca Majolook (Trick On) BR751 (from Watsons)


I think I "overbuyed" the Fasio eyeshadow palettes but they are really pretty. Currently, I have 4 and am missing the Gold/Silver one (C1).


(Top left, clockwise): C3, C4, C5, C2

They are palettes that are not very pigmented, something subtle for everyday looks. I think they do have very pretty and not over-the-top glitters that stay on all day. I'm slowly turning into this Fasio fan lately. hehe. I do kind of regret getting C3 (pink palette) because the colours just don't seem to suit me. I think C2 (brown palette) looks the most gorgeous out of all of them. :) I've been going back to these palettes more than anything. Haven't even gotten to open my Majolook Trick On quad yet. :O

No comments: