Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Hauls: Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes and Blushes

ok, I got this a while back. Figured I'll post them (I'm so lazy in updating the blog lately >.< ) I picked up 3 Sleek I-Divine eyeshadow palettes and 2 blushes. Got Sleek Original i-Divine Palette, Storm i-Divine Palette and Bad Girl i-Divine Palette.


From left to right: Sleek Original i-Divine Palette, Bad Girl i-Divine Palette, Storm i-Divine Palette


Sleek Original i-Divine Palette



Sleek Original Storm i-Divine Palette


Sleek Bad Girl i-Divine Palette

A quick review. These palettes are indeed gorgeous. The eyeshadows are really lovely. The shimmery shades are very pigmented and smooth but I find the matte shades lack in pigmentation. I also find these eyeshadows to be quite powdery too so it gets a little messy around the palette.

And I got Sleek blush in Suede and Life's a Peach.


From left to right: Sleek Blush in Suede and Life's a Peach


From left to right: Sleek Blush in Suede and Life's a Peach


From left to right: Sleek Blush in Suede and Life's a Peach

These blushes look big here but they are actually quite small. I would say they are packed very compactly and a good size for bringing along for travelling. Suede is a tawny peachy brown shade while Life's a Peach is a apricot colour (yes I finally learnt that it should be described as apricot blush instead of orange). I haven't tried both yet but if I had to recommend, I would pick Suede because it's a more unique shade. It also has a lot of rave reviews that it goes on like a natural flush so that's why I got it.

Overall, I really like the items I got. I think they are of good value for the quality of product.

You can get Sleek makeup from Sleekmakeup.com or if you are in Singapore, Luxlola.com

No comments: