Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Majolica Majorca Chapter 30: Sugary Trap Collection Puff de Cheeks

I can't wait to get my hands on these Majolica Majorca blush macaroons. They are so adorable. I'm not even a pink blush fan but I feel like collecting all of these. :x



From left to right: PK303 Strawberry Macaron , OR302 Apricot Macaron, 
PK301 Peach Macaron and #82 Vanilla Macaron.



PK301 Peach Macaron, OR302 Apricot Macaron are permanent shades while PK303 Strawberry Macaron and #82 Vanilla Macaron are limited edition.

These retail for SGD$22.90 at Watsons. (I'm not sure if #82 Vanilla Macaroon is available in our Watsons).

2 comments:

Ashchronicles said...

checked Malaysian Watsons last Sunday.. No Vanilla macaroon..U__U there are only three shades available..
The container is really cute, isn't it? Not quite a fan of the actual blush (shade and texture) but I felt like buying one too just because of aesthetic value..=P

Unknown said...

I just bought the peach macaroon and love it! not just the cute packaging but I think it is the perfect mix of pink and apricot blush..quite unlike any other colour blush I have :)