Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Hauls: Revlon BOGOF at Watsons

Got some stuff from Watsons. There was "Buy One Get One Free" (BOGOF) promotion at Watsons for selected Revlon products. It's really rare in Singapore so I just had to get something.

There was BOGOF for Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss and the latest Spring collection was also included. Picked up Coral Reef (extreme right), which I've been wanting for a while, and 040 Nude Lustre (third from left)




Coral Reef is really bright, neonish-looking coral in the tube. Nude Lustre is a nude neutral pink.

There was also BOGOF for Revlon Matte Eyeshadow and Revlon Luxurious Color™ Kohl Eyeliner.

I was rethinking about getting Venetian Blue since it's super bright. But I got it anyway since there wasn't much Kohl eyeliners left for me to choose from. Yup, so I picked up Venetian Blue and Tempting Teal.





From left: Venetian Blue and Tempting Teal



With these two eyeshadows, I feel content in completing my Revlon Matte Eyeshadow Collection (except for Pink Whisper, which I don't see a need for it).

Overall, I'm really happy with my little haul. The lipglosses were better than I thought. Very smooth and not sticky. I'm thinking of getting more.


Revlon BOGOF promotion will last for a week from 19 August to 25 August 2010. It is only available at selected Watsons.

No comments: