Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Free stuff: Breathe Right Samples

I think I better blog fast before it's gone.

Fr3b.com is giving away free Breathe Right samples. It's FREE.



Fr3b is a site where you can earn points and claim free samples (but you have to pay for postage). To be honest, I haven't used my points yet because I'm too lazy to top up postage. For this time, they will giving these samples free of charge. You don't have to top up postage. Just sign up and it'll turn up in your mail box.

Just log in. If you haven't joined, click the banner below.



At the account page, you'll see the link to claiming the sample. If you cant find it, look under their "Blog" section for details.

If you have no idea what Breathe Right is for, it's for relieving snoring or nasal congestion. I've been curious about this product. It's a long story.

Anyway, I just got my package today and they gave me 2 pieces of samples in small-medium. :\ Actually I got it for my father so I was hoping for a large. No idea how you are supposed to answer the questionnaire (in order to get the samples) in the right manner to get the right size. Maybe I'll use it for my blocked nose.

And oh, enclosed in the package is a $1 off coupon due to expire by the end of June 2009. So if you are interested in this product, what are you waiting for?

No comments: