Saturday, March 03, 2012

Review: Daiso Blushes - Ellefar Multi Cheek in Beige and Orange

A while back, I was wondering whether there is any cheap (inexpensive) makeup selling in Singapore. I did a little bit of research and of course Daiso was one of the brands mentioned.

For $2, you can get these Daiso blushes Ellefar Multi Cheeks. They are packaged really nicely and in fact, look similar to Canmake Cheek Gradation blushes.

I picked up Ellefar Multi Cheeks in Orange and Beige. I was really drawn to Beige in the box as it's a super pretty peachy pink shade.


From left to right: Ellefar Multi Cheeks in Orange and Beige



Orange is a burnt orange shade which is a little too dark for me but I think it will look nice on slightly medium tanned skin. Beige is this peachy pink shade, which should be flattering on most skintones. When swatched, there's a little bit of shimmer but it's not noticeable on the face. I do not find the blush shades to be extra unique after trying them out but still, these are very decent blushes for the price you are paying. As you can see from the swatches, these blushes are super pigmented. You might want to apply with a light hand when using these.

These blushes come with blush applicators. I usually like to keep the applicators inside the casing (and use them if the bristles are soft) but I would recommend throwing these out because they have a strong chemical smell. Just use your own blush brush.

For $2, I would say these Daiso blushes are definitely worth a try. They are budget friendly for those unwilling to spend too much money on makeup and those who don't really apply makeup often.

There is a total of 4 shades. There's one in Pink, which is just a very sweet pink shade and another in Brown, a dark brown shade which is more suitable for contouring.

1 comment:

Beige Renegade said...

I've seen so many people with Daiso makeup now! I tried one eyeshadow from there in Japan years ago and was not impressed, but it seems like there are some good things!!