Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tips: Acupressure Tips

I came across videos teaching about relieving body aches and sores through acupressure (a massage technique under Traditional Chinese Medicine - TCM). I probably haven't blogged about it but recently I'm quite into it ever since I learnt a few tips in relieving menstrual cramps and headache/migraines. Found the whole talk to be quite informative. Posting to share.

Have been religiously pressing the points to relieve soreness and tiredness and it really helps a lot, especially after a long day or sitting too long in front of the computer. I've been sleeping better. Do take a look and I do hope it works for you too. :)






For Stiff Neck, Headache/Migraine, Shoulder Joint Pain, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) - numbness due to overusage of mouse and handphone, Leg Muscle Cramp, Gastic Pain






Acupressure/Facial Massage for preventing wrinkles.






Relieving Stress, Insomnia, Cold Shoulder, Tennis Elbow - injuries from carrying heavy loads/bags on arm, Backaches, Strains from carrying babies






Pain Relief for Women in Heels, Boost Memory, Menstrual Cramp, Low Blood Pressure, High Blood Pressure,

No comments: