Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cool Sites: Hautelook.com

Have been watching some sites which I thought I'll share on my blog.

Hautelook.com is an online "flash sales" retailer which holds private limited-period sale events where top brands are sold off at discounts of 50-75 percent.

Initially I was really skeptical about it but I signed up after hearing there was a Urban Decay sale. True enough, there was one. The Urban Decay Primer Potion was sold at around USD$8 and eye pigments going for USD$3.50. It did seem like a great sale although everything was sold out real quickly.

I just checked and there was a Stila Cosmetics Sale ending soon and Stila's Cheek Color Pan was going for as low as USD$7, Lipglazes at USD$9, Smudge Pots at USD$8.

The site offers designer brand items at sale prices too but I probably wouldn't recommend splurging so much on a new site you haven't tried before.

I do think the site is legit for cosmetics items since a number of beauty gurus bought Rock & Republic blushes from the site. So do check out the site if you haven't.


Hautelook.com
only ships within US and Canada.

No comments: